Trace the history of Maori King Movement, visit National Wetland Centre, PYO blueberry
The Maori King movement was a very important part of NZ history. Most of the wars and movement happened in Waikato area near Te Awamutu. We are going to trace and learn about that part of NZ history.
Wetland is very important. Why ? How do they affect our natural environment ? We will visit the newly opened National Wetland centre. We will also go and Pick your own blueberry before we head home.
Activity code : 190209
Date : 9th February, 2019(Saturday)
Departure time & place :
8:00am Pick up Poenamo Hotel, 31, Northcote Road, Northcote.
8:15am Pick up Greenlane McDonald
8:30am Pick up Pakuranga Plaza National Bank, Junction of Reeves Road and
William Roberts Road
*please be there 15 minutes before departure.
Tour cost : $38/ adult, $30/child under 12
Return time: approx 8pm
What to bring : lunch, drink, wind breaker, sun glasses, hat, rainy gear.
Registration : call 3030633 & leave your name, contact number, number of people joining, activity code & place you want to get onto our coach.
After you leave your name & contact in our phone :
- Someone from CCET will call to confirm vacancy available.
- Do not pay if you have not got our call to confirm there is vacancy.
- If there’s vacancy, then please pay as shown below.
- Go to ASB Bank to bank in your tour cost
a) Account name : CCET
b) Account number : 12-3188-0151516-00
c) Remember to request the bank to make sure your phone number to display on the recipient’s bank statement so that we can identify it’s your money.
d) Keep the receipt
- Wait for our call to confirm receipt of your money & your seats.
- On the day, please be at the departure point 15 minutes earlier.
- If you have problem on the day of departure, call : 0274-229922
- All other queries, please call 3030633 & leave a message. Please allow 3 to 4 days for us to respond to your enquiry.
- If you have called to register or paid in the money, you still cannot get our call after 5 days, please call 3030633 & leave a message again.
10. Cancelation must be made 7 days before departure and you must try your best to find a person to take your place, otherwise there is no guarantee of a full refund.