THE NATURAL ALTERNATIVE TO PLASTIC WRAP FOR FOOD STORAGE — BECAUSE GOOD FOOD DESERVES GOOD CARE.
Made with organic cotton, beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin.
Bee’s Wrap is washable, reusable and compostable.
Wrap cheese, half a lemon, sandwiches, and fruits and vegetables.
Cover a bowl, or pack a snack for your next adventure.
Activity code : 170916
Date: 16th September, 2017 (Saturday)
Time : 12noon to 2pm
Venue : 29, Fenchurch Road Glen Innes-Te Whare Piringa, Glen Innes (4th property from Fenchurch Liquor. before the development site begin, opposite Sunnymead Road. )
Charge：$8 per person for the material.
Registration : Please call 3030633 : leave your name, contact number, number of people joining, activity code.
After you leave your name & contact in our phone :
1. Someone from CCET will call to confirm vacancy available.
2. Do not pay if you have not got our call to confirm there is vacancy.
3. If there’s vacancy, then please pay as shown below.
4. Go to ASB Bank to bank in your tour cost
a) Account name : CCET
b) Account number : 12-3188-0151516-00
c) Remember to request the bank to make sure your phone number to display on the recipient’s bank statement so that we can identify it’s your money.
d) Keep the receipt
5. Wait for our call to confirm receipt of your money & your seats.
6. On the day, please be there 15 minutes earlier.
7. All other queries, please call 3030633 & leave a message. Please allow 3 to 4 days for us to respond to your enquiry.
8. If you have called to register or paid in the money, you still cannot get our call after 5 days, please call 3030633 & leave a message again.
9. Cancellation must be made 7 days before departure and you must try your best to find a person to take your place, otherwise there is no guarantee of a full refund.