NW Wildlink, Sanders Reserve Tree planting.
What is NW Wildlink ? Why do we plant native trees, not fruit trees ?
We will take you to Sanders Reserve, have a talk, plant them & then a walk in the reserve to help you to identify a number of native trees and see how how they look when they grow up.
Sanders Reserve covering 41 hectares of land. It is a multi-purpose recreational park in Paeremoremo North Shore, 26km north west of Auckland. It is for horse riding, dog walking, picnicking and mountain biking.
Activity code : 180804
Date: 4th August, 2018 (Saturday)
Departure time & place :
9am Outside the entrance of “ The Dark Horse” Restaurant at the junction of Constellation Drive and Parkway Drive (next to the Constellation Bus Stop). Many buses go to that Constellation Bus station and Plenty of free parking next to the bus station for park & ride.
**please be there 15 minutes before departure.
Returning to Auckland at around 4pm 。
Charge：$5 per person (same price for adults and children, including a pair of garden gloves for every participants).
What to bring : lunch, drink, layered clothing, sun glasses, hat or rainy gear according to the weather.
Registration : Please call 3030633 : leave your name, contact number, number of people joining, activity code & place you want to get onto our coach.
After you leave your name & contact in our phone :
- Someone from CCET will call to confirm vacancy available.
- Do not pay if you have not got our call to confirm there is vacancy.
- If there’s vacancy, then please pay as shown below.
- Go to ASB Bank to bank in your tour cost
a) Account name : CCET
b) Account number : 12-3188-0151516-00
c) Remember to request the bank to make sure your phone number to display on the recipient’s bank statement so that we can identify it’s your money.
d) Keep the receipt
- Wait for our call to confirm receipt of your money & your seats.
- On the day, please be at the departure point 15 minutes earlier.
- All other queries, please call 3030633 & leave a message. Please allow 3 to 4 days for us to respond to your enquiry.
- If you have called to register or paid in the money, you still cannot get our call after 5 days, please call 3030633 & leave a message again.
- Cancellation must be made 7 days before departure and you must try your best to find a person to take your place, otherwise there is no guarantee of a full refund.