Kauri Tree planting and Driving Creek Train ride at Coromandel township
Kauri Die Back has killed a lot of Kauri Trees. Many walking tracks been close because of this. Other than protecting our existing kauri trees, we need to plant more Kauri. Normally we will plant some native trees but never have we planted the king of the forest ---Kauri. This time we are going to the Coromandel Township to plant Kauri. We will travel one and a half hours on the West coast of Coromandel to the township where not many people travelled that way. There is a very famous train ride called the “Driving Creek Train” at Coromandel township. We will do the train ride while we are there.
Last year our coach was full within 2 days. Many could not join in. Grab your seat quick this time. Or else you will miss out again.
Activity code : 180707
Date : 7th July, 2018 (Saturday)
Gathering place & time :
7:15am Auckland CBD, Albert Street, AA Building
7:30am Greenlane McDonald
7:45am Pakuranga Plaza, Pakuranga library, Reeves Road near William Roberts Road
*please be there 15 minutes before departure.
Returning to Auckland at around 6:30pm。
$65/ adult(including $35 train ride) , $45/Children under 15
What to bring : drink & lunch, wind breaker, sun glasses, hat or rainy gear according to weather.
Registration : call 3030633 & leave your name, contact number, number of people joining, activity code & place you want to get onto our coach.
After you leave your name & contact in our phone :
- Someone from CCET will call to confirm vacancy available.
- Do not pay if you have not got our call to confirm there is vacancy.
- If there’s vacancy, then please pay as shown below.
- Go to ASB Bank to bank in your tour cost
a) Account name : CCET
b) Account number : 12-3188-0151516-00
c) Remember to request the bank to make sure your phone number to display on the recipient’s bank statement so that we can identify it’s your money.
d) Keep the receipt
- Wait for our call to confirm receipt of your money & your seats.
- On the day, please be at the departure point 15 minutes earlier.
- If you have problem on the day of departure, call : 0274-229922
- All other queries, please call 3030633 & leave a message. Please allow 3 to 4 days for us to respond to your enquiry.
- If you have called to register or paid in the money, you still cannot get our call after 5 days, please call 3030633 & leave a message again.
- Cancellation must be made 7 days before departure and you must try your best to find a person to take your place, otherwise there is no guarantee of a full refund.