Fruit tree care and herbal leys
Come along to find out the best time to prune your fruit trees, and how to create shapes that will enhance fruit production.
We will focus on beneficial companions for your fruit trees, including plant species that fix nitrogen, and others that provide food for benefical and predatory insects.
A workshop given by a professional tutor Ms Judy Keats with Mandarin interpretation. Seats are limited, make sure you register early.
Activity code : 180606
Date: 6th June (Wednesday)
Time : 10am to 12 noon
Place : 385 Don Buck Rd, Massey, Triangle Park Community Garden (beside the Community Hub).
Donation : $5/pp, to subsidize venue hire fee.
Registration : Please leave your name, contact number, how many people want to attend & activity code on our voice mail phone : 3030633.
After you leave your name & contact in our phone :
- Someone from CCET will call to confirm vacancy available.
- Do not pay if you have not got our call to confirm there is vacancy.
- If there’s vacancy, then please pay as shown below.
- Go to ASB Bank to bank in your tour cost
a) Account name : CCET
b) Account number : 12-3188-0151516-00
c) Remember to request the bank to make sure your phone number to display on the recipient’s bank statement so that we can identify it’s your money.
d) Keep the receipt
- Wait for our call to confirm receipt of your money & your seats.
- On the day, please be at the departure point 15 minutes earlier.
- If you have problem on the day of departure, call : 0274-229922
- All other queries, please call 3030633 & leave a message. Please allow 3 to 4 days for us to respond to your enquiry.
- If you have called to register or paid in the money, you still cannot get our call after 5 days, please call 3030633 & leave a message again.
- Cancellation must be made 7 days before departure and you must try your best to find a person to take your place, otherwise there is no guarantee of a full refund.