Have you got any problem in your house and garden with animal pests like rats, possums ? Come and learn how to deal with them.
Call to register is essential because of limited seats on bus
Northwest Wildlink (NWWL) wants to let the Chinese know why and how we can help to eradicate the animal pest. NWWL will subsidize transportation to take us for an animal pest control talk at Whenuapai. We also have chance to see Herald Island. We will also learn about the many tools we use to get rid of the animal pests. Participants will have the chance to buy discounted rats bait station to get rid of the rats at home. Those who want to buy, please bring around $22 cash.
NWWL is a project in North Shore, North Shore residents has the priority.
Activity code : 180325
Date: 25th March (Sunday)
Departure time & place :
1:30pm Outside the entrance of “ The Dark Horse” Restaurant at the junction of Constellation Drive and Parkway Drive (next to the Constellation Bus Stop). Many buses go to that Constellation Bus station and Plenty of free parking next to the bus station for park & ride
**please be there 15 minutes before departure.
Returning to pick up point at around 6pm 。
Charge：$5/pp (same price for adult and children) . snack is provided.
What to bring : wear comfortable sport shoes, sun glasses, hat or rainy gear according to the weather.
NWWL is an Upper Harbour area project. North Shore residents, especially Upper Harbour residents has priority.
Registration : Please leave your name, contact number, how many people want to attend & activity code on our voice mail phone : 3030633.
After you leave your name & contact in our phone :
- Someone from CCET will call to confirm vacancy available.
- Do not pay if you have not got our call to confirm there is vacancy.
- If there’s vacancy, then please pay as shown below.
- Go to ASB Bank to bank in your tour cost
a) Account name : CCET
b) Account number : 12-3188-0151516-00
c) Remember to request the bank to make sure your phone number to display on the recipient’s bank statement so that we can identify it’s your money.
d) Keep the receipt
- Wait for our call to confirm receipt of your money & your seats.
- On the day, please be at the departure point 15 minutes earlier.
- If you have problem on the day of departure, call : 0274-229922
- All other queries, please call 3030633 & leave a message. Please allow 3 to 4 days for us to respond to your enquiry.
- If you have called to register or paid in the money, you still cannot get our call after 5 days, please call 3030633 & leave a message again.
- Cancellation must be made 7 days before departure and you must try your best to find a person to take your place, otherwise there is no guarantee of a full refund.