Atiu Regional Park Tree planting.
Co-organised by CCET (Chinese Conservation Education Trust) and CVNZ (Conservation volunteer New Zealand )
On 29th July CCET is going to take you for a tree planting at the Atiu Creek Regional Park, a park that not many Chinese have been because .
Ātiu Creek Regional Park is a remote, 843 hectare farmed park located on the Okahukura (Taporapora) peninsula fronting the Oruawharo River in the Kaipara Harbour. Situated approximately 90 minutes from Auckland city, the Park was gifted to the people of New Zealand by Pierre and Jackie Chatelanat in 2006.
Ātiu Creek Regional Park was officially opened to the public in April 2008 and since then has been managed by Auckland Council (Northern Regional Parks) as part of its regional parks network.
Activity code : 170729
Date: 29th July, 2017 (Saturday)
Departure time & place :
8:00am Pakuranga Plaza, Pakuranga library, Reeves Road near William Roberts Road
8:00am Greenlane McDonald
8:00am Northcote Road, Northcote. Poenamo Hotel
**please be there 15 minutes before departure.
Returning to Auckland at around 4:30pm 。
$10 per person (same price for adults and children). Lunch is provided.
What to bring : drink, layered clothing, sturdy boots or gumboots, a change of shoes for the journey home is advisable, sun glasses, hat or rainy gear according to the weather.
Registration : Numbers are limited to 10 / pick up point. So, be in quickly. Registration is essential. Please call 3030633 : leave your name, contact number, number of people joining, activity code & place you want to get onto our coach.
After you leave your name & contact in our phone :
- Someone from CCET will call to confirm vacancy available.
- Do not pay if you have not got our call to confirm there is vacancy.
- If there’s vacancy, then please pay as shown below.
- Go to ASB Bank to bank in your tour cost
a) Account name : CCET
b) Account number : 12-3188-0151516-00
c) Remember to request the bank to make sure your phone number to display on the recipient’s bank statement so that we can identify it’s your money.
d) Keep the receipt
- Wait for our call to confirm receipt of your money & your seats.
- On the day, please be at the departure point 15 minutes earlier.
- All other queries, please call 3030633 & leave a message. Please allow 3 to 4 days for us to respond to your enquiry.
- If you have called to register or paid in the money, you still cannot get our call after 5 days, please call 3030633 & leave a message again.
- Cancellation must be made 7 days before departure and you must try your best to find a person to take your place, otherwise there is no guarantee of a full refund.