Tramping, Water Safety, beach conservation & clean up at Piha beach, co-organised by CCET,
Harbour Sport & Sport Waitakere
Last month, we had a very successful water safety & beach clean up at Muriwai. Many people saw us Chinese doing a good job on the beach. We are doing a similar job to build up a good name for the Chinese. Also, we are adding in a one hour easy tramping & talk about beach conservation on the day. This activity is also sponsored by Auckland Council.
Activity code : 170513
Date: 13 th May, 2017 (Saturday)
Departure time & place :
8am : North Harbour Stadium Gate A, Stadium Drive, Albany,
8:30am : 65-67, Central Park Drive, Henderson, Trusts Arena Gate 2
***please be there 15 minutes before departure.
Returning to Auckland at around 4:30pm 。
$5 per person (same price for adults and children). Lunch is provided.
What to bring : drink, wind breaker, sun glasses, hat or rainy gear.
Registration : Limited number. Registration is essential. Please call 3030633 : leave your name, contact number, number of people joining, activity code & place you want to get onto our coach.
After you leave your name & contact in our phone :
1. Someone from CCET will call to confirm vacancy available.
2. Do not pay if you have not got our call to confirm there is vacancy.
3. If there’s vacancy, then please pay as shown below.
4. Go to ASB Bank to bank in your tour cost
a) Account name : CCET
b) Account number : 12-3188- 0151516-00
c) Remember to request the bank to make sure your phone
number to display on the recipient’s bank statement so that we
can identify it’s your money.
d) Keep the receipt
5. Wait for our call to confirm receipt of your money & your seats.
6. On the day, please be at the departure point 15 minutes earlier.
7. All other queries, please call 3030633 & leave a message. Please allow 3 to 4 days for us to respond to your enquiry.
8. If you have called to register or paid in the money, you still cannot get our call after 5 days, please call 3030633 & leave a message again.
9. Cancellation must be made 7 days before departure and you must try your best to find a person to take your place, otherwise there is no guarantee of a full refund.