Muriwai-water safety and beach cleaning
Co-organize by“Chinese Conservation Education Trust” and “Watersafe Auckland“
This year there were negative news about Asians leaving rubbish and smelly crab baits on the beach after crabbing. Doing a beach cleanup is a good way to renew the Chinese image.
A number of people were washed away while fishing off the rock and people got drown while harvesting crabs at the beaches. These kind of tragedies can be avoided if “Water safety” is learnt. It is your chance to learn now. Don’t miss it !
“Chinese Conservation Education Trust” and “Watersafe Auckland“ are co-organizing a beach clean up and a water safety talk at Muriwai beach. This activity is sponsored by ‘Auckland Council”. Details are as follows.
Activity code : 170408
Date: 8 th April, 2017 (Saturday)
Departure time & place :
8:00am Pakuranga Plaza, Pakuranga library, Reeves Road near William Roberts Road
8:15am Greenlane McDonald
*please be there 15 minutes before departure.
Returning to Auckland at around 5pm 。
$5 per person (same price for adults and children). Lunch is provided.
What to bring : drink, wind breaker, sun glasses, hat or rainy gear.
Registration : Limited number. Registration is essential. Please call 3030633 : leave your name, contact number, number of people joining, activity code & place you want to get onto our coach.
After you leave your name & contact in our phone :
1. Someone from CCET will call to confirm vacancy available.
2. Do not pay if you have not got our call to confirm there is vacancy.
3. If there’s vacancy, then please pay as shown below.
4. Go to ASB Bank to bank in your tour cost
a) Account name : CCET
b) Account number : 12-3188- 0151516-00
c) Remember to request the bank to make sure your phone number to display on the recipient’s bank statement so that we can identify it’s your money.
d) Keep the receipt
5. Wait for our call to confirm receipt of your money & your seats.
6. On the day, please be at the departure point 15 minutes earlier.
7. All other queries, please call 3030633 & leave a message. Please allow 3 to 4 days for us to respond to your enquiry.
8. If you have called to register or paid in the money, you still cannot get our call after 5 days, please call 3030633 & leave a message again.
9. Cancellation must be made 7 days before departure and you must try your best to find a person to take your place, otherwise there is no guarantee of a full refund.