Learn about conservation through outings : Bird watch at Miranda and walk at the
Waharau Regional Park
Activity code : 170205
Animal world is amazing. In 2007, a Bar Tail Godwits E7 showed the whole world that it
can fly eight and a half days non stop without food, without drink, without sleep, directly
from Alaska to New Zealand. How can it did that ? Why did it do that ? CCET is going to
take you to the starting point of E7—Miranda to learn about the amazing migrant birds.
On the day, we are going to visit Waharua Regional Park. If time allows, we will go and
pick your own blue berries too.
Date : 10th January, 2015
Departure time & place :
8:00am Pick up Poenamo Hotel, 31, Northcote Road, Northcote.
8:20am Pick up Greenlane McDonald
8:40am Pick up Pakuranga Plaza National Bank, Junction of Reeves Road and
William Roberts Road
*please be there 15 minutes before departure.
Tour cost : $29/ adult, $25/child under 12
Return time: approx 6pm
What to bring : lunch, drink, wind breaker, sun glasses, hat, rainy gear.
Registration : call 3030633 & leave your name, contact number, number of people
joining, activity code & place you want to get onto our coach.
After you leave your name & contact in our phone :
1. Someone from CCET will call to confirm vacancy available.
2. Do not pay if you have not got our call to confirm there is vacancy.
3. If there’s vacancy, then please pay as shown below.
4. Go to ASB Bank to bank in your tour cost
a) Account name : CCET
b) Account number : 12-3188- 0151516-00
c) Remember to request the bank to make sure your phone number to
display on the recipient’s bank statement so that we can identify it’s
d) Keep the receipt
5. Wait for our call to confirm receipt of your money & your seats.
6. On the day, please be at the departure point 15 minutes earlier.
7. All other queries, please call 3030633 & leave a message. Please allow 3 to 4
days for us to respond to your enquiry.
8. If you have called to register or paid in the money, you still cannot get our call
after 5 days, please call 3030633 & leave a message again.
9. Cancelation must be made 7 days before departure and you must try your best to
find a person to take your place, otherwise there is no guarantee of a full refund.