Most likely you have been to a honey centre but do you know about the amazing world of Honey bees ?There are many grand mansions at Omaha, including our Prime Minister, John Key’s. Our endangered NZ dotterel also live there. How do NZ’s environmentalists protect this vulnerable bird ? If you want answers, you should join in this one day trip.
We will visit the famous Matakana farmers Market. If you like, you can buy your lunch & enjoy it there. We will also visit the 800 years old Kauri and have half an hour walk in the forest.
Activity code : 160430
Date: 30th April, 2016 (Saturday )
Departure time & place :
8:00am Pakuranga Plaza, Pakuranga library, Reeves Road near William Roberts Road
8:15am Greenlane McDonald
8:30am Auckland CBD, Albert Street, AAbuilding
8:45am Northcote Road, Northcote. Poenamo Hotel
*please be there 15 minutes before departure.
Returning to Auckland at around 6:30pm。
$25/ adult , $20/Children under 12
What to bring : drink & lunch (if you do not want to buy at Farmers market), wind breaker, sun glasses, hat or rainy gear according to weather.
Registration : call 3030633 & leave your name, contact number, number of people joining, activity code & place you want to get onto our coach.
After you leave your name & contact in our phone :
- Someone from CCET will call to confirm vacancy available.
- Do not pay if you have not got our call to confirm there is vacancy.
- If there’s vacancy, then please pay as shown below.
- Go to ASB Bank to bank in your tour cost
a) Account name : CCET
b) Account number : 12-3188-0151516-00
c) Remember to request the bank to make sure your phone number to display on the recipient’s bank statement so that we can identify it’s your money.
d) Keep the receipt
- Wait for our call to confirm receipt of your money & your seats.
- On the day, please be at the departure point 15 minutes earlier.
- If you have problem on the day of departure, call : 0224-918151
- All other queries, please call 3030633 & leave a message. Please allow 3 to 4 days for us to respond to your enquiry.
- If you have called to register or paid in the money, you still cannot get our call after 5 days, please call 3030633 & leave a message again.
- Cancellation must be made 7 days before departure and you must try your best to find a person to take your place, otherwise there is no guarantee of a full refund.