Learn about conservation through outings
Cruise the Kaipara Harbour, trace the history of Helensville
Helensville is situated at the Southern end of Kaipara Harbour. It was once Auckland’s trading and transfer centre. There were regular ferry services between Helensville and Dargaville. There was also a railway line between Helensville and Northland.
Kaipara Harbour being the biggest inlet Harbour, had many ships going in and out of the every day and for more than 20 years. Now is the testing place for tidal turbine. If successful, there will be more than 200 turbine to be put there to generate power for us. Kaipara Harbour is really an interesting place. 90% of our Snippers originated from there.
CCET will take you to trace the history of Helensville and for a boat ride on the very windy river and Kaipara Harbour.
Activity code : 150207
Date: 7th Feb.,, 2015 (Saturday)
Departure time & place :
7:45am Pakuranga Plaza, Pakuranga library, Reeves Road near William Roberts Road
8:00am Greenlane McDonald
8:15am Auckland CBD, Albert Street, AAbuilding
8:30am Northcote Road, Northcote. Poenamo Hotel
*please be there 15 minutes before departure.
Tour cost : $48/ adult, $38/child under 12(including coach fare, $30 boat ride and museum entry)
Return time: approx 5pm
What to bring : lunch, drink, wind breaker, sun glasses, hat or rainy gear.
Registration : call 3030633 & leave your name, contact number, number of people joining, activity code & place you want to get onto our coach.
After you leave your name & contact in our phone :
- Someone from CCET will call to confirm vacancy available.
- Do not pay if you have not got our call to confirm there is vacancy.
- If there’s vacancy, then please pay as shown below.
- Go to ASB Bank to bank in your tour cost
a) Account name : CCET
b) Account number : 12-3188-0151516-00
c) Remember to request the bank to make sure your phone number to display on the recipient’s bank statement so that we can identify it’s your money.
d) Keep the receipt
- Wait for our call to confirm receipt of your money & your seats.
- On the day, please be at the departure point 15 minutes earlier.
- If you have problem on the day of departure, call : 0224-918151
- All other queries, please call 3030633 & leave a message. Please allow 3 to 4 days for us to respond to your enquiry.
- If you have called to register or paid in the money, you still cannot get our call after 5 days, please call 3030633 & leave a message again.
- Cancellation must be made 7 days before departure and you must try your best to find a person to take your place, otherwise there is no guarantee of a full refund.
請不要回覆此電子郵件地址，因為這是自動發送的電子郵件。有任何查詢？需要幫助或有任何回應？歡迎聯繫我們：email@example.com。如欲分享感受或經驗，請到 CCET 的 Facebook。此電郵送到府上是因應閣下的要求，若閣下認為郵件未經許可而送來，或要終止這項服務，請電郵到info@ccet.org.nz讓我們知道。
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS AS THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL. Have any enquiries? Need help? Have feedback? Feel free to contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org. For sharing, please go to CCET’s facebook page. If you wish to unsubscribe to receiving emails from CCET, please let us know at email@example.com.